Conceptual Minds | August 3, 2023
We Rate 11 Modern Auto Repair Shop Designs & Waiting Rooms
Two things make it much harder to capture the average consumer as an auto repair customer—when compared to other forms of retail.
- Repair services are a necessity, but don’t excite like food, entertainment, or shopping
- Though maintenance is an inflexible need, it’s not a frequent need
A Few Notes Before We Delve Into Auto Repair Shop Design Layout Examples
- Images vary greatly in date
- Due to the age of the images, we can’t assume they look the same today
- It’s always easier to judge with the gift of foresight. Many of these decor themes may have served each shop well in the time and place they exist.
#1.) Kid-Friendly Auto Shop Layout With Living Room Comforts
#2 Small Auto Shop Design: A Waiting Room Inspired by the Sports Car Look
#3.) Modern Auto Shop Designs: An Older Family Doctor’s Office-Style Waiting Room
#4.) Small Auto Shop Design: Homey, Professional & Simple
#5.) Modern Auto Repair Shop Design: Black on Black With a Racing and Heavy-Machinery Theme
#6.) Creative and Striking Mechanic Shop Layout Without Frills
#7.) Salon Aesthetics Meets Modern Lighting And Cozy, Eclectic Artwork
#8.) High End & Earthy Coffee Shop Style; Ample and Accommodating
#9.) This Mechanic Shop Layout is Spacious, But a Bit Minimalist
#10.) Small Auto Shop Design: An Overpacked Space With Overwhelming Colors and Mismatched Furniture
#11.) Rustic, Hip Interiors Where You Can Get a Pedicure While You Wait
Bonus: How We Designed Wiygul Automotive Clinic's Waiting Room
Learn About Conceptual Minds
As veterans of the automotive industry, the Conceptual Minds team are experts at growing car counts through effective and personable marketing. If you are unsure of your current marketing strategy and would like some guidance, contact us today at 877.524.7696.