Conceptual Minds, Inc. respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Conceptual Minds’ website.
- We’re serious about privacy. We won’t sell, rent, or use your information to a third-party without your express permission.
- Mostly we use your data to send you market relevant services to you (we are marketers, after all).
- You’re welcome to opt out of our emails by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email.
The Full Shebang
Our Commitment to Privacy
Conceptual Minds, Inc. respects your privacy and we take your data security seriously.
- We pledge to hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
- We will NEVER sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party without your express permission.
- We NEVER sell or rent our email subscriber list.
- Only authorized employees may access your information.
What Information We Collect
- Job title or role
- Phone number
- Email Address
How and Why We Collect Your Information
Conceptual Minds, Inc. primarily collects your information through online forms. We store this data in our email platform and Salesforce.
We also track geographic and behavioral data on our website to better understand user behavior. We use some third-party cookies to do this, as well as cookies for web traffic analytics, remarketing, customer support, and other services.
The Ways We Use It
We use your data to segment, personalize, and send you email. We do this to help us deliver content we think you’ll be interested in most.
You can opt out of any of these mailing programs at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
We never knowingly collect personal information from children. No information should be submitted to Conceptual Minds.com by visitors under 18 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Securing Your Data
At Conceptual Minds we use up-to-date data security measures to ensure your information is safe. Credit card data is stored directly in our credit card processor’s encrypted database and cannot be accessed directly by our staff.
We only allow employees and contractors who have a legitimate reason to use your data to access it.
Your Rights: No Consent
You can visit many pages on our website without giving us any information about yourself—providing your data is optional.
Your Rights: User Access Requests and Deleting Your Data
Want us to delete your information entirely? While we’ll be sad to see you go, you can contact us at 877.524.7696 and we’ll purge your account from our records.