Even with the introduction of new technologies and platforms like Facebook & LinkedIn, e-mail marketing continues to be one of the most successful marketing strategies. It offers a lower cost & significantly better Return on Investment when compared to other strategies such as print marketing.
It’s no surprise that today’s consumers are inundated with email messages. To achieve maximum success with your email marketing efforts, it is important for your auto shop to not just send a monthly newsletter and instead consider an approach that makes your message stand out from the competition.
While drafting your message, we recommend that you consider the following questions:
- What value is your content providing to the reader?
- Is your message accompanied by appropriate, powerful and properly sized images?
- Do you have a strong subject line?
- Are you asking your reader to take an action? If so, is the call-to-action strong, well positioned, and easily visible?
- How does your email appear on mobile devices such as smart phones & tablets?
- Is your email optimized for image blocking?
Here are some interesting stats that confirm why your marketing should have good answers to the questions above:
- 35% of users open emails based on subject line alone
- 91% of consumers check their email daily (ExactTarget)
- 74% of consumers prefer to receive commercial communications via email (Merkle)
- An email campaign optimized for image blocking provides 9%+ better ROI than a non-optimized campaign
- 66% of email recipients made at least one purchase online based on a promotional email (Direct Marketing Association)
- Email Marketing has a Return On Investment (ROI) of 4,300% (Direct Marketing Association)
- 53% of emails are opened on mobile devices (Experian)
- Only 11% of emails are optimized for mobile (Equinix)
- Consumers whose purchases are prompted by email marketing spend 138% more than those who are prompted to purchase through other marketing channels
- 69% of mobile users delete emails that aren’t optimized for mobile (Litmus)
Conceptual Minds is a result driven, ROI focused, marketing agency that caters to the auto industry. We help identify e-mail marketing opportunities, recommend the best email automation/marketing platforms and assist in development of optimized and effective e-mail campaigns that continue to produce significantly higher results than industry averages.
Read our case study on how we helped one of the top DC insurance agencies achieve an average of over 50% email open rates: https://conceptualminds.com/automotive-marketing-consulting/